We're an EdTech company that's passionate about putting trainers at the heart of the learning experience. Not because we're sentimental, but because time and time again, we've seen that it's trainers who deliver the life-changing impact learning should be all about.
In other words, when it comes to learning, we think people are the real 'killer app'.
That said, we love technology. In fact, we've used some very smart technology to blend fantastic trainers and up-to-the-minute content and an online platform that gives our learners an unparalleled experience, whether they're learning a language or developing a professional skill.
We are looking for a:
Virtual Financial Administrator Spanish and English
Work from Home
The selected candidate will report directly to the Financial Department and will be responsible for preparing invoices for our national clients, following up with clients and ensuring payments and invoices are prepared accurately and in a timely manner.
- Prepare monthly invoices for national clients
- Follow up with clients to ensure correct documentation has been received
- Manage client payments
- Fluent in Spanish (minimum C1)
- Advanced level of English (B2 or higher)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Community College, technical skills and / or relevant experience
- Well organized
- Result and detail oriented
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- High speed internet connection
- Contract: Freelance/Private Contractor/Sole Proprietor
- Hours: Full time
- Location: Virtual/Remote/Online