Learnlight (https://www.learnlight.com/en/) was founded in 2007 with a dream to bridge the gap between the disparate worlds of education and technology. Our vision was to create an ‘EdTech’ company that harnessed cutting-edge technology to optimize instructor-led training (ILT) rather than replace it, as so many traditional eLearning providers have tried and failed to do.
Our obsession was, and continues to be, empowering talented trainers to create transformative learning experiences, because, at the end of the day, we think people are the real ‘killer app’.
Since our early years as a digital start-up, we’ve worked with hundreds of clients around the globe; launched more than 10 major versions of our platform; merged with Training Express, a pioneer of blended language learning; built a team of more than 200 incredible people; and most recently acquired Communicaid, one of the world’s leading experts in specialized language, intercultural and communication skills training.
Virtual Inbound Sales Executive English and French
Reports to: Business Development Executive (Inbound)
Job purpose summary:
- To support the International Business Development teams. Specifically, to manage inbound new business enquiries
- New Business Enquiries (80%)
- To respond in a timely and professional manner to all assigned enquiries
- To convert all enquiries (based on agreed metrics)
- To provide excellent customer service to prospective clients
- To draft appropriate responses to all assigned enquiries, either in email or proposal form
- To follow up and close all enquiries by telephone and email.
- To accurately record and track all information on Company CRM
- To work closely and seamlessly with the Business Development teams in all Learnlight locations
- To work in close collaboration with the Business Development and Client Management teams to ensure the smooth transition of new business enquiries
The role requires:
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and French
- Education to degree level
- At least one year’s experience in a sales or account management role
- A self-starter with a tenacious, proactive and confident personality
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time