We are looking for a:
Virtual Trainer Coordinator (English and Spanish)
Work from Home
The main objective of this position is to execute the mass coordination of sessions in a defined timeframe within the various services Learnlight provides. The role of a Virtual Trainer Coordinator involves providing constant support and guidance to our team of trainers, assisting them with the daily challenges they face, recognising and resolving any doubts related to the services they provide and their teaching schedules.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Coordinate 100% of the sessions within the SLA timeframe
- Keep all tracking documents updated
- Track any changes on trainers' calendars and substitute sessions if needed
- Invite new trainers in the team according to Recruitments Documents
- Respond to all emails within 24 hours
- Communicate effectively with PM/LM (trainer changes, differences in learners' levels, incorrect LL course etc.)
- Communicate effectively with trainers (helping them feel part of a community)
- Communicate effectively with Team Leaders (guiding new trainers, tracking MTs, quality control)
- Understand different services, products and programs details
- Disseminate objectives and contents, and other pedagogical details within each company
- Communicate effectively with Team Leaders
Attending Company Seminars
- Being present in every training and seminar the company organizes for the Staff
- Having worked in a multicultural environment
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- IT Skills, strong command of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Internet Tools
- Organization Skills
- Strong communication skills -both written and oral, and manners in communication with high-level entities
- Management and logistics
- Working with timetable and against deadlines/under pressure
Contract: Freelance / Private Contractor / Sole Proprietor
Hours: Full time
Location: Virtual / Remote / Online
Deadline for applications: 16.08.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno