Learnlight was founded in 2007 with a dream to bridge the gap between the disparate worlds of education and technology. Our vision was to create an ‘EdTech’ company that harnessed cutting-edge technology to optimize instructor-led training (ILT) rather than replace it, as so many traditional eLearning providers have tried and failed to do.
Our obsession was, and continues to be, empowering talented trainers to create transformative learning experiences, because, at the end of the day, we think people are the real ‘killer app’.
Since our early years as a digital start-up, we’ve worked with hundreds of clients around the globe; launched more than 10 major versions of our platform; merged with Training Express, a pioneer of blended language learning; built a team of more than 200 incredible people; and most recently acquired Communicaid, one of the world’s leading experts in specialized language, intercultural and communication skills training.
Virtual Program Management Specialist English/French
Work from home
The main function of the Program Management Specialist is to be the administrative and management connection between students, Human Resources departments of companies and sometimes teachers, as well as for the implementation and monitoring of different training programs.
The Program Management Specialist manages and organizes all the necessary information and logistics involved in the development of our language training programs, from the launch date to the course development and a monthly verification of attendance, satisfaction, activity and company invoicing.
- C1 level or higher of French
- B2 level or higher of English
- Strong communication and conflict resolution skills
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office programs (mainly Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of SharePoint is highly valued
- Ability and ease to work with CRM and other related programs
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Big picture mentality with an eye for detail
- Reference: 4HMidf_swttTu_GRT_V5YdSAid84jSqYNGy2RbKobS0.
- Contract: Freelance
- Hours: Full time
- Location: Virtual