LPP S.A. is an international company which has been successfully operating in the clothing industry for over 20 years. We manage five recognisable brands: RESERVED, Cropp, House, MOHITO and SiNSAY.
Through our network of nearly 1,700 stores, we reach millions of customers in Europe, Asia and the Middle East. In our offices and sales structures, we create jobs for more than 22 thousand people.
Due to this year entering Serbian market and further development of our local team
Currently we are looking for:
Job place: Lazarevac
- Implementing the designs and plans created by the Visual Merchandising Manager
- Responsibility for creating attractive visual window displays, counters and in-store displays, according to
- Dressing mannequins and making use of creative lighting for window displays
- Participate in the shipping and receiving process and ensure that merchandise is customer ready before it is placed on the sales floor
- Assist sales personnel in replenishing merchandise on the selling floor
- Develop and maintain knowledge of cutting-edge fashion and understand fashion trends and how they pertain to
merchandising the floor
- Share knowledge and educate associates on merchandise standards
- High school education
- Experience in visual merchandising, preferred textile industry
- Interest in fashion and VM
- Excellent communication skills
- Creativity and passion for fashion
- Excellent organizational skills (ability to setting goals and prioritizing tasks)
- English language proficiency
- Advance knowledge of MS Office
- Stable position within a well-established company in textile industry
- Competitive salary
- Performance-based bonuses, depending on business results
- Dynamic working environment
If you would like to join our company and you believe that you are qualified for this role, we encourage you to send us your CV with cover letter.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.