WEBCentric d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Quality Assurance Engineer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
We are looking for a
QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
to join our team in Belgrade.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Applying test methodology, processes, procedures, standards and tools used by team.
- Functional and non-functional testing
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance and strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Product / change requirements analysis
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Test Automation (using Selenium or similar technology)
- Experience with performing basic DB queries
- Experience in testing both Web apps and Web services (APIs)
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
The following skills are considered a plus
- Work experience in software development
- Experience with scripting / command line (either Linux or Windows)
- Experience with performance and stress testing
- Experience with security testing
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- ISTQB (or similar) certificate
- Working in a team with enthusiastic colleagues, with informal behavior, but very high professional standards
- Attractive salary
- High class equipment (fast development machines powered by SSD :) )
- Regular working hours for a good work-life balance
- Modern office in quiet residential location
- Free drinks
- Free parking
- Private health insurance
- Conventions and conferences in and out of country
- Employee gatherings and team building activities
- Game time – ping-pong in gaming room
WEBCentric was founded in 2005, but it is still a young and very agile company.
Unlike many other Serbian companies, WEBCentric does not focus on outsourced IT projects. On the contrary, we focus on our own products, meaning that we have our own development, operations, sales and support teams.
The main product that we offer is the price monitoring service - Price2Spy, (http://www.price2spy.com), which is continually developed and perfected. It is currently used by over 600 clients worldwide, for whom we monitor more than 50K websites worldwide.
Deadline for applications: 01.05.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!
Podelite na društvenim mrežama:
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno