We are successful, international industrial enterprise in the area of mechanical engineering whose superior technology, innovations and product quality has qualified us as one of the leading companies on the world market, with the tendency of further development on the international forefront. We are looking for ambitious and specialized associates to join our team as:
HR Generalist (m/f)
Reports to: HR Manager
Overseas all aspects of Human Resources function and implements HR projects.
- Assists in managing full cycle recruitment
- Gathers and analyses data to determine, evaluate and improve methods for the HR programs in place
- Takes part in creation and implementation of professional career system
- Assists in managing training procedures and activities
- Helps employees to understand the organization’s vision, values
- Assists in employee engagement assessments and projects
Requirements for this position:
- University degree
- Experience in production environment
- Fluency in English language
- Excellent business communication skills
- Advanced knowledge MS Office and general computer skills
What do we offer:
- Recognition and evaluation of the employee potential
- Individual career-growth opportunities
- Excellent working environment
If you are interested in working for a dynamic international company, please send your cover letter and resume in English.
Please notice that the only short listed candidates will be contacted.