DEKRA Employment Ltd., is an agency for temporary employment, employment mediation and counseling within human resource management. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is known for its excellent services.
On behalf of our reputable international Client we are offering challenging position for:
- Organization, leadership and control of the WH team which is performing the process of reception and storage of raw materials, packaging, chemicals, spare parts and other materials in the Warehouse premises;
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by coordinating and complying with Company’s rules and policies concerning HACCP, FIFO/FEFO system and safety and health at work;
- Creating and executing the plan of increase productivity and efficiency through constant monitoring, evaluation and development of all employees in the Warehouse in cooperation with the Human resources department;
- Supervises and participates in the preparation and analysis of daily reports and documentation for the delivery of goods from the Warehouse;
- Responsible for planning, budgeting and execution of planned activities;
- Other tasks assigned by the superior;
- Reference: 3m_33AE0MAQu9r2UhPiuqOrzYBBugvb82ZJqLFIS16w.
- Minimum high school degree, bachelor degree is preferred;
- Minimum three years of experience at same position;
- Hands on experience with Warehouse management software;
- Fluency in English is a must;
- Knowledge of MS Office package;
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff, analytics and precision, team player, goal-oriented and problem-solving.
Note: only short – listed candidates will be contacted, other applications will be saved in DEKRA database.