Warehouse Supervisor, Novi Sad
Lear Corporation is a leading global Tier 1 automotive supplier that serves all of the world’s major automakers with content on more than 300 vehicle nameplates worldwide. With facilities in 36 countries on six continents, Lear operates in every major auto producing region of the world. Achieving $16.2 billion in 2013 sales, Lear ranks #174 among the Fortune 500. Headquartered in Southfield, Michigan, Lear's world-class products are designed, engineered and manufactured by a diverse team of more than 135,000 employees. Lear shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol [LEA].
- Responsible for providing continuous and timely delivery of materials to production in order to meet production needs
- Management and organization of team warehouse workers
- Monitoring and controlling reception and delivery of raw materials and finished goods
- Optimization of warehouse area
- Actively participates in inventory activities, organizes and controls inventory teams
- Monitoring Kanban processes and delivery of materials to production
- Monitoring and controlling consumption of raw materials and providing required reports to superiors
- Reference: uJSQ-KgNTOPWpheAYetb0Dfw0jiNgBBf47IwKYlnI9w.
- University degree, prefereably in technical field or economics
- Very good knowledge of warehouse processes
- Previous work experience in warehouse management minimum 1 year
- Experience in workingwithan ERP system
- Experience in automotive industry will be considered as an asset
- Advanced MS Office knowledge
- Fluency in English
Deadline for applications: 27.09.2017.