For our branch office in Novi Sad we are looking for a Webdesign Specialist with in-depth know-how in Online Marketing.
Your professional profile:
- Develop and execute On and Off-page Online Marketing strategies across a diverse mix of web properties
- Conduct onsite and offsite technical audits; identify issues and opportunities; implement fixes and updates using SEO best practices
- Design and layout new websites both technically and creatively.
- Test/troubleshoot sites running live as well as in off-line development stages.
- Ensure websites are running in the most optimized way with respect to SEO best practices and
- response times.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to source and develop new and unique web content that will enhance the user experience and drive conversions via organic traffic growth.
- Fluent in English, including technical English; ideally skills in German
- Good knowledge in online collaboration tools; experience or interest in distance collaboration
Your personality profile:
- 3+ years of proven On-Site and Off-Site advanced SEO experience, with a proficient knowledge of SEO tools and best practices.
- Experience with GoogleAdwords, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Majestic, Moz Pro, Moz Local, Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the Marketing industry
- Knowledge of Facebook, LinkedIn and Xing
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO
- A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- Knowledge of changing technology trends and on-going competitive analysis.
- Seasoned in WordPress development and customization.
- Knowledge of Adobe CC design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator etc.).
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Fluency in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Experience designing and building UI’s that render perfectly on multiple devices.
- Portfolio of projects that demonstrate the ability to balance design aesthetics with optimum technical SEO output.
- Familiarity with cPanel, domain and DNS management.
- Ability to multi-task, work on and maintain multiple websites simultaneously.
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work well independently as well as collaboratively in a team.
- Outgoing, positive, professional, and organized.
- Professional appearance, excellent communication skills and social skills
- International orientation – we do have employees from different countries and customers all over the world
- Team & Costumer oriented – we have virtual teams collaborating from different parts of the world using online tools and modern communication tools
- Precision and accuracy, personal and professional integrity
- Willing to travel
- International Environment
- Latest state of the art technologies
- Highly above average possibilities for personal and professional development
Whether you are highly experienced or just entering the field of software developing, this position offers excellent opportunities for learning and career advancement. If you meet the criteria above, apply until 25.07.2020.
Contact: Please send your CV with Foto and a max. 1 page motivation letter (both in English) to our Novi Sad Manager, Ondrej Galas electronically.