The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are currently looking for a
As a Web Developer in our IntDevelopment-Digital Edge team, you will be involved in developing new customer-facing features, building reusable code and libraries for future use. You will ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability. In addition, you will assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end, and of course, you will actively collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- You have 2+ years of experience in software development
- You have an understanding of:
- Web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
- Cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Code versioning tools, such as TFS and GIT
- You have a basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms such as LESS and SASS
- You have a good understanding of ASP.NET MVC, asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, SEO principles, and AJAX
- You are familiar with image authoring tools, Gimp or Photoshop
- You are fluent in English
- You hold Batchelor Degree in Computer Sciences
- You have a strong drive to achieve the best results against internal and external standards of excellence
- You have strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems.
- You are a good team-player
- You are open to acquiring new skills and competencies, as well as improving existing
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor to help you develop technical skills in a dynamic environment, with additional trainings
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, free gym, casual dress code, etc.)
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base for 1 year. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 06.11.2019.