Who We Are:
Brid.TV is a world-renowned name in the digital video advertising landscape. Our online video platform which is completely self-funded is created and developed by leading experts in the video industry. Our company maintains close relationships with partners from New York City, Los Angeles, Dubai, Tel Aviv, and many other cities across the world. We are also a Google certified technology partner, board member of IAB Serbia and one of the fastest-growing companies in its sector worldwide.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintaining, optimizing, and improving the WordPress website and its architecture.
- Working on optimizing the back-end structure and data serving efficiency to improve page speed and improve website performance.
- Working on improving the usability of the website and optimizations in the customer-facing areas of the website.
- Participating in the full software development life cycle: design, documentation, bug fixing, code reviewing, deployment while working on both, front- and back-end sides of the app.
- Creating, updating and testing website pages & features.
- Troubleshooting and solving website problems.
- Updating website platform and plug-ins, and optimizing user experience.
- Fixing website issues and bugs.
- Monitoring website traffic and suggesting improvements.
- At least two years of professional Web development experience.
- Good understanding and knowledge of the LAMP environment.
- Basic knowledge of Linux, Apache, Nginx and GitHub.
- Have worked with CSS3, HTML5, and any HTML framework.
- Experience with WordPress and WordPress templates is required.
- Good knowledge and understanding of WordPress principles.
- W3C coding practices.
- Ability to work well within teams.
- Knowledge of tech SEO principles.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services is a plus.
- Ability to communicate using technical English terminology.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
Why Join Brid.TV
- Office-based work.
- Working with a highly talented, professional and friendly team.
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies.
- Possibility for personal and professional growth.
- 7-hour work days from 08-15 (35 hours per week).
- Private health insurance for the whole family.
- Very friendly working environment.
Brid.TV is a home to over 30 talented employees! We’re dedicated to creating a workplace where employees are encouraged to be independent and motivated to do their best work. We achieve that by providing a stress-free work environment, clear expectations, flexibility, freedom to question things, shorter working hours, and building a team of loving and supportive colleagues. Join the company that values your time, creativity, and drive.
Dobro došli u Brid.TV! Mi smo vodeća video platforma koja je nastala i razvila se na domaćem tlu. Iskustvo, kreativnost i predanost naših developera je dovela do toga da se Brid.TV istakne u svetu i vine se van granica naše zemlje. Mi danas pomažemo vebmasterima i izdavačima širom sveta da svoje video zapise prikažu publici i ujedno naprave profit. Našu ekspertizu i proizvod su prepoznale kompanije širom sveta, a možemo se pohvaliti sa uspešnom saradnjom sa kompanijama i partnerima iz gradova kao ... Saznajte više
"Kao osnivač kompanije ActionTrip (2000. godine) Uroš je radio na stvaranju video platformi preko 10 godina. Bio je jedan od ključnih članova i direktor developmenta u američkoj korporaciji Evolve Media. ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- DODATNI SLOBODNI DANI
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- HRANA I PIĆE
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE