Web UI Developer
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 53,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
- Maintenance on the existing user interface
- Development and deployment of a new user interface
- Design and innovation around future UI enhancements
You’ll be working with an experienced back-end and database development team in an Agile/Scrum environment who will help you to gain a strong understanding of the process, requirements and use cases for the system.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- 3 years+ commercial development experience building responsive UIs for web applications
- Be involved in the full development lifecycle from design to delivery into production
- Take ownership for the effective resolution of issues as they arise at the direction of the product owner
- Work with the development team on maintenance and new development activities
- Work with the product owner to design UX solutions to user needs
- Automated testing of Web UI including Selenium or equivalent
- Experience working in a team across the whole development lifecycle
- Experience of Agile/Scrum development practices
- Experience building applications with Node.JS
- Knowledge of relational databases (MySQL and MS SQL in particular)
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered).
Deadline for applications: 23.11.2017.