Web UI Developer
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 53,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
You will be a part of agile driven multicultural team working on a leading financial platform together with other software developers, business analysts and product owners.
As Web UI Developer you will be involved in the development and deployment of a new user interface, design and innovation around future UI enhancements.
We offer stable and well organized working conditions, dynamic environment for personal and professional development and opportunities for additional professional training.
- At least 3+ years commercial development experience building responsive UIs for web applications
- Hands-on experience with the following web technologies: Angular v2+, Bootstrap
- Competence in the usage of REST-APIs
- Good understanding of Web Socket communication protocol
- Experience with Java, ReactJS or Saas is a plus
- Hands-on experience with Testing/Mocking Frameworks
- Experience working in a team across the whole development lifecycle
- Experience with Scrum and test driven development
- Experience in working in a distributed global environment
- Very strong communication skills and fluent in English
- Is a team player and enjoys working in dynamic team
- Is proactive, open-minded committed and ambitious
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered).