Work from home
We are looking for a Webmaster to maintain websites and servers to meet user needs. You will be responsible for making sites easy to use, attractive and secure.
In this role, you should be detailed-oriented and an excellent communicator. Balancing a creative eye with an analytical mind is essential. If you also have a strong technical background, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure the functionality and efficiency of web infrastructure.
Who we are?
We are Anomadic, a growing team of multinational and open-minded people who are passionate about their work. We are looking for people who are not scared of new challenges and are looking for a job where they can learn a lot. None of us wants to spend hours to do a boring work. We value our free time; therefore, we prefer quality to quantity.
- Realize websites using common tools (DIY sitebuilders)
- Search for images / content
- Post / cross post content for clients on social media
- Able to use basics of Photoshop
- Build functional and easy-to-use websites
- Test websites across browsers, operating systems and devices
- Maintain, configure and troubleshoot servers
- Ensure site security by setting up firewalls and login pages
- Optimize loading speeds and capacity
- Debug pages and fix broken links or images
- Update website content and review SEO
- Monitor and analyze site performance (e.g traffic, conversions)
- Address user complaints
- Proven experience as a Webmaster or Web Developer
- Knowledge of web analytics and SEO
- Familiarity with web standards
- Working knowledge of website management tools
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to generate creative ideas
- Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Design or a related field is preferred
- Fluent English (other languages are more than great!)
- Three years of experience working as a Webmaster
- Strong team player with a can-do attitude
- Sense of humor to be able to participate on our internal calls :)
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Working remotely from your home or any place you want
- Flexible working hours
- Full-time job possibility
- Working with an experienced team
- Fun and nice colleagues