- Oglas dostupan i osobama sa invaliditetom
- Oglas dostupan i studentima
Video Games Tester
WHYTTEST is a growing IT company, that offers testing services for video games and software.
We were founded in 2014 in Bucharest, Romania and since then, we have been growing, by maintaining both the nice work environment of a local company and the professionalism of an international one.
With us, you will have the chance to level-up your career, learn new stuff and be one of the first people to play a game that isn’t on the market yet.
All jobs at Whyttest are full, daytime jobs. Only applications in English will be answered to.
- Focus on quality and an eye for details
- A good team player
- Patient & Organized
- Good level of written and verbal communication in English
- Passion for games is a plus
- Find and investigate issues in the tested games / software.
- Check if the tested games/software meet the quality requirements designed by the development teams and expected by the end user.
- Report errors in a specified database, in a clear and concise manner, using the appropriate procedures and terminology.
- Create documents and test cases for yourself and team’s use, to keep track of the application’s test coverage.
- Responsible with specific tests – for example: Functionality, Compliance, Explorative, Usability, Sanity and Regression Testing.
- We provide an in-depth training, held by our most experienced lead testers, with a practical approach, so you could be efficient in your job immediately.
- Individual Training Budget – we care very much about the professional as well as personal development of our heroes, so trainings are offered to our hard-working team members.
- Frequent development opportunities (for example: Software Testing, Management, Technical positions, Customer Support etc.)
- Team building events
When applying, please send your CV in English along with a cover letter.
Deadline for applications: 17.04.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno