Windows Systems Engineer
Location: Novi Sad
As Senior Windows System Engineer you’ll be responsible for the installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of Microsoft Windows-based technologies and Microsoft Active Directory across a multi-site, multi-national enterprise.
You’ll participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure and ensure that system hardware, operating systems, software, and related procedures adhere to organizational values, and supports technologies including Windows 2016, AD, PowerShell, SCCM, SCOM, SharePoint 2013, Exchange 2013, Quest Active Roles, and Backup Exec 15. You’ll provide high level support for enterprise-wide initiatives, projects and service requests.
- This position is full time. Employee is expected to work 40 hours weekly, Mon-Fri.
- Working hours are 4:00pm onwards.
- Reference: z0zj0CCTSZJyymsbZfQNAxNhmP0eb9G-mFeDONaGbAY.
What will I be doing?
- Managing Microsoft Windows infrastructure and tools across the Enterprise
- You’ll be responsible for daily technical operations and service request resolution
- Identifying and mitigating issues that impede application service delivery
- Researching improvements or shortfalls of existing applications and make suggestions
- Gathering or relating technical requirements to/from non-technical people
- You’ll need to be able to support and assist technical and non-technical customers
- You’ll be accountable for success of projects and duties assigned
- Investigating and reporting on new technologies and systems as requested
- Developing strategies to implement systems into the company’s Infrastructure
- Documenting all designs, systems and procedures
- Serving as escalation point for complex support issues
- Designing, proposing and building reliable business systems.
- Performing monitoring and preventative maintenance on application servers
- Troubleshooting advanced multi-application process issues
What skills do I need?
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or 3-5 years’ experience in a global IT infrastructure environment
- MCSE Certification
- Knowledge and experience with Windows 2012 R2/2016, AD, SCCM, SCOM, SharePoint 2013, Exchange 2013, Backup Exec 15
- PowerShell scripting experience
- Strong grasp of network design and security
- Experience with ITIL or ITSM processes
- High degree of professionalism
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees and management
- Ability to stay focused to ensure that projects are completed accurately and on time
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple interdepartmental tasks in a timely fashion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What we offer:
- Highly talented, professional and friendly team
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- Flexible working hours
- Colorful offices in the city center
- Unlimited soft drinks, tea, coffee and fruit
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English.