We are looking for:
SAP CPQ Product Modeler
You are a SAP CPQ Product Modeler who will be a part of a strong team working on one of the first regional SAP CPQ implementations, and there is more to come.
Wireless Media is a certified SAP Gold Partner. We share SAP CX’s focus on omnichannel customer engagement, so we have built a strategic partnership with SAP in order to support our capabilities and service offerings.
With an interdisciplinary approach, you will be a part of the team that represents a mixture of technology, content, and product specialists working together with SAP consultants, creating a meaningful impact in the world of the connected consumer.
- Learn and apply SAP CPQ product knowledge to configure the unique solution that meets the needs of each customer on their implementation project
- Establish and ensure a strong alignment between the business requirements/needs and the SAP CPQ solution/services throughout the project
- Assist the project team and customer with the design including SAP CPQ performance, usability, and usage considerations
- Participate in the documentation of the customer’s solution requirements including their product specifications
- Identify and develop process improvements that will facilitate knowledge transfer to others
- 1+ year experience with applications for “configure, price, and quote” solutions (intermediate level)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a dynamic, autonomous environment
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail is a must
- Excellent problem identifying and solving aptitude
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic team and fast-paced environment with continuous challenges
- Configuration of a SAP CPQ solution
Personal qualities and social skills:
- Self-starting motivation
- Knowledge sharing
- Orientation to detail
- Good organizational skills
In return, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development, certification and training (international and local)
- Complex, innovative projects for highly recognizable brands
- Private medical insurance
Deadline for applications: 19.11.2019.