Wordpress + PHP Developer
Work from home
We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our IT team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for back-end, front-end development and Web Design.
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.
WordPress Developer duties and responsibilities
- Web Design using Photoshop
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
WordPress Developer requirements and qualifications
- Proven experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Good knowledge of Angular JS / Node JS
- Fluent English (other languages are more than great!)
- Three years of experience working as a Webmaster
- Strong team player with a can-do attitude
- Sense of humor to be able to participate on our internal calls :)
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Working remotely from your home or any place you want
- Flexible working hours
- Full-time job possibility
- Working with an experienced team
- Fun and nice colleagues