Workforce is employment agency that provides complete solutions in the area of management and development of human resources. Workforce Group operates on the Serbian market and it consists of the HR agency Workforce Human Resources and the Youth employment agency S servis. With continuous innovations in human resources domain and adjusting to market needs for flexible employment, Workforce enables its clients and associates to realize business ambitions according to the highest HR standards.Workforce offers services in the domain of flexible employment, the recruitment and selection of personnel, the training and development of human potential.
Due to the business growth we are looking for motivated candidate to join our team for the position
Team Lead of HR Administration
Job location: Belgrade
- Manage the daily operations and act as supervisor of the HR administration team
- Oversee completion of key administrative HR processes (e.g., staff contracts, holidays, health insurance, registration and termination of employment, staff leasing, etc.)
- Supervise Welcome desk
- Ensure optimal use of HR database and timely update of all required data
- Participate at the meetings with current and new clients to cover all operational issues
- Cover top clients’ operational projects
- Coordinate all internal and external administrative issues
- Prepare daily report for team activities
- Contribute to the development of new projects
- Develop, manage and train HR administration team
- Conduct annual performance review of the team
- Reference: YxwJOwryKl_2Y6yPNTCloQRYthDvf7u9w4qHdTEABzs.
- University degree (Law degree preferred)
- Minimum 3+ year of relevant experience in HR administration (ideally in HR agency)
- Excellent Computer skills (MS Office)
- Fluency in English
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to meet short dead lines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to work independently on complex tasks
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 21.03.2018.