We are a regional HR company operating in the Adriatic countries, servicing over 1.000 clients and over 12.000 associates on a daily basis. We have been present on the market with one goal – to help companies be better at hiring and overcome all HR challenges. With the power of our highly professional and dedicated colleagues, we are committed to drive our clients’ core business forward by providing high quality, customized, full scale of HR solutions and services.
For our Client, multinational IT company, we are seeking motivated and proactive candidate for the following position:
Linux NOC Technician
- Proactive monitoring and reporting on all our internal and external platforms, systems and infrastructure
- Investigating and reacting to any issues that might arise and serve as a contact point for internal teams, ensuring issue resolution, and providing communication back to stakeholders.
- Responsible for triage, and incident management, troubleshooting, incident tracking, and tracking of maintenance activity
- Continuously strive to improve NOC applications, tools and processes
- Prepare and take part in frequent releases of systems
- Support incoming trouble reports via phone, open trouble tickets, and respond to questions about availability and operational status of services
- Communicate clearly and professionally with all stakeholders.
- Identify recurring issues and escalate appropriately for permanent resolution.
- All-rounder with very good general IT Knowledge and experience in Linux technologies
- 2-3 years of experience working in a 24x7x365 multi-shift environment where the main focus is monitoring and incident management
- Working knowledge of IP networking, switching, IP routing, fault isolation and network operations.
- Web-N-Tier technologies
- Knowledge of TCP/IP technologies
- Experience in using Monitoring and Alerting tools
- Experience with Scripting languages (shell, Ansible), Virtualization technologies (XenServer, VMware / Azure Cloud, Amazon AWS, Google Cloud) and Database Administration (MySQL, MongoDB) would be considered a plus
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 14.11.2019.