Telenor, digi, dtac, Grameenphone and Canal Digital are all part of Telenor Group. Together, we connect around 200 million people worldwide through digital experiences. Our 33,000 employees across the world provide people with the ability to connect with what they care about, at all times and in all places.
Workforce Management and Reporting Coordinator
- Lead Workforce Specialists and Experts coordinating daily and longterm activities:
- Front line staff planning
- Real time monitoring of channels’ performance
- Analysis and reporting on Customer Care results and trends
- Maintaining and improving Customer Care Systems and tools
- Efficiency and profitability improvement initiatives
- Identifying and lead initiatives and projects for improving customer experience, performance gaps and/or operational efficiency in the Customer Care
- Bring fresh ideas and proactive attitude in challenging issues
- Improve and optimize team working processes with automation and simplification
- Reference: hzTOzmJND3CcViRs2m5ad6q-R3VxTZKMmAqfD3mH64Y.
- University degree or Higher Education Diploma
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 2 years of experience in mobile services
- Excellent knowledge of Telenor services and processes
- Proficient with MS Office
- Proficient with Customer Care and WFM applications
- Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment
- Be a part of a company that empowers societies
- Employee Share Program
This position is through Outsourcing agency.