Telenor, digi, dtac, Grameenphone and Canal Digital are all part of Telenor Group. Together, we connect around 200 million people worldwide through digital experiences. Our 33,000 employees across the world provide people with the ability to connect with what they care about, at all times and in all places.
Workforce Specialist is responsible for planning, forecasting, reporting and supporting process for Customer Care Department in Common Organisation.This position also support business process improvement regarding automation and performance efficiency.
- Create long and short term contact volume forecasts for Contact Center in Common Organization.
- Create scheduling according to forecasted volumes and expected influences.
- Ensure that defined targets and KPIs are met by intraday and real-time monitoring and making adjustments as needed
- Regular and ad-hoc analysis of performance, achievements and trends.
- Lead improvement of scheduling, analytics, performance and workforce productivity.
- PBX and IVR support through system monitoring and on call duty
- College/University degree
- At least one year of Customer Care experience
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Strong analytical, communication, and organization skills
- Knowledge of customer care processes
- Working in a dynamic environment allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment
This position is through Outsourcing agency.
Please apply by 15.08.2017.