ZTE d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Technical Support Engineer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Headquartered at Shenzhen in China, ZTE Corporation is one of the world’s leading providers of telecommunication equipment and network solutions.
ZTE Corporation provides complete, innovative and custom–made products and services to customers through extensive network of international operations and sales office in Europe, America, and Asia.
Our vision is to have global appearance that brings ZTE closer to customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
For purpose of our ZTE office in Serbia we are currently looking for self-initiated and motivated person for the position:
Technical Support Engineer
- Provides pre-sales and after-sales technical and engineering support
- Management and optimization – monitoring equipment, hardware and software installation.
- Managing equipment checks, hardware installation and supervision, software installation and commissioning, system tests, PAT tests, system cutovers, trial runs.
- Providing engineering supervision, documentation and records of projects.
- Equipment maintenance and system upgrade.
- Participate in bidding support, include SOC, project plan, technical proposal etc.
- Ensuring the quality and progress of the project, spare parts management of products.
- Responsible for establishing and improving customer relationship with its counterparts of the client’s company.
- University degree in Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Minimum 2 year experience in Telecommunication.
- Experience in Networking (TCP/IP) is obligatory.
- Familiar with wireline access network (xDSL, xPON, etc.).
- Unix/Linux/OS and DB experience is obligatory.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English.
- Professional Development Opportunities.
- Competitive Salary & Benefits.
- International Work Environment.
Passion, innovation, quest for excellence and responsibility are in ZTE business code.
If you are ready for this challenge apply with CV in English.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Deadline for applications: 08.11.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!