- Oglas dostupan i osobama sa invaliditetom
We are a group of highly skilled software professionals building premium solutions for a single USA based client. All of the different projects we are working on are coming together to form an innovative solution in an equally innovative area of the financial industry that our client is leading on. Thus far, our company has delivered a few core releases, which enabled our client to strengthen its position and exponentially grow its client base. Being in a maintenance mode for these initial releases, we are now set to build a new system that would eliminate all known limitations of the existing system and extend the feature base to open new business opportunities for our client.
To help build the system and grow our team, we are looking for:
Senior C# developer / architect / project manager
preferably living in Niš, Serbia
Ideal candidates would be:
- Well experienced in .NET/C#, Linq2Sql/EF, SQL, Win Forms/ASP MVC, Unit testing, WCF/MSMQ
- (more or less) Fluent in English
- Able to smoothly find their way from point A to point B anywhere in the software lifecycle. Ultimately, this means working directly with the client on defining requirements and taking that all the way through the cycle to delivering quality maintainable solutions on schedule
- More than willing to learn new and master existing skills
- Able to effectively lead and train intermediate members of the team, not letting anyone fall behind
- Extremely enthusiastic about joining the team and passionate about building quality software
In return, we will stop at nothing to reward you with:
- A relaxed and rich work environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive if not generous salaries.
- An opportunity to draw and learn from team's extensive experience as well as give back to the group by teaching your own expertise.
- Additional compensations for any extra efforts you are willing to contribute.
Please send your resumes before 30.01.2013.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno