C++ Software Developer for Autonomous Driving - RT-RK
Location: Belgrade, Novi Sad, Osijek (Croatia)
In a tough competition, RT-RK has won an exclusive project for a premium German car manufacturer, BMW. Facing the biggest autonomous driving project yet, we encourage you to join our newly formed enthusiastic engineering team.
The project is in its beginning, you’re not behind. It is run under the Scrum framework and includes often business trips to Munich and work in most modern BMW campus.
- Development of applications for autonomous driving assistance
- Substantial practical experience in embedded software development in C/C++
- University degree
Candidates with knowledge/skills in Linux / Embedded system design, who want to master one of the following: AI/Deep machine learning / Sensor fusion / Trajectory planning are welcome to apply!
Benefits of joining our team:
- Attractive compensation and bonus system
- Bonus package to cover moving costs if you are not from Belgrade, Novi Sad or Osijek
- During this project you will attend trainings in the value of cca 20k Eur per engineer
- Exciting work environment - the most modern European campus for autonomous driving
- Pleasant and relaxed ambiance, team spirit, team-building activities (recreation, entertainment, cultural events, etc.)
- Flexible work schedule and casual dress code
We are looking forward to your online application.
Deadline for applications: 23.10.2019.