C++ Software Developer
Endava is a public technology company, with over 18 years of experience of working with some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies. Through the Digital Evolution, Agile Transformation and Automation solutions, Endava helps its clients be more engaging, responsive and efficient by supporting them from ideation to production.
Endava has 5,200 employees located in offices in North America and Western Europe and delivery centres in Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Serbia, Macedonia, Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela, and Colombia.
Along with investing in long-term customer relationships, Endava recognized the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers for people and, by doing so, has established itself as the employer of choice in specific regions.
Endava has been present on the Serbian market since 2015. With more than 500 employees, it is one of the biggest software companies in Serbia.
Consider a new opportunity
Qualified candidates will participate on an agile project within a cross functional team involved in development and maintenance of software products for one of the biggest companies in the world.
Qualified candidates will participate on an agile project within a cross-functional team of 7-8 engineers involved in development and maintenance of software products, with responsibilities that may include any of the following:
- Gathering and analysing requirements
- Assisting in the design of solution
- Writing and documenting C++ code
- Estimating tasks
- Debugging problems
- Performing complex unit and integration tests
- Creating, executing and documenting tests to ensure that an application meets requirements and functional specifications
- Identifying and resolving problems found during internal verification testing at customer sites
- Product maintenance and defect fixing
Match your profile
- Demonstrated successful programming on a real-time, multi-threaded, object-oriented software products
- Minimum 2 year of experience
- Excellent understanding of C++
- Experience with client/server development and network programming
- Demonstrated skills in troubleshooting and debugging complex software
- Experience and comfort in understanding, maintaining, and enhancing other people’s code
- Strong communication skills (fluent in English, both written and spoken)
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Open-minded for learning new technologies and processes
- Thinking outside of the box, finding creative and sometimes unusual solutions
- Initiative in suggesting improvements in processes and the product
The following skills would be a plus:
- Version control systems (Perforce and others)
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Modern working environment to help you be productive and have fun playing pool, table tennis and foosball
- Team buildings and paid slots for volleyball, football and basketball to encourage team spirit
- Fruits and refreshments
- Great working atmosphere
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your CV via email to email@example.com. Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview. Thank you.
Deadline for applications: 15.06.2019.
Endava je tehnološka kompanija, sa preko 18 godina iskustva u radu sa nekim od vodećih svetskih kompanija za finansije, osiguranje, telekomunikacije, medije, tehnologiju i maloprodaju. Kroz uvođenje digitalnih rešenja, automatizaciju procesa i agilne transformacije kompanija, Endava pomaže svojim klijentima da budu više angažovani, odgovorni i efikasni podržavajući ih od ideje do realizacije. Od 2018. godine akcijama Endave se može trgovati na njujorškoj berzi.
Endava ima više od 5.900 zaposlenih ... Saznajte više
"Endavi sam se pridružio 2016. godine, kao konsultant na jednom od dugoročnih projekata za velikog stranog klijenta. Od samog početka sam bio pozitivno iznenađen količinom poverenja i uvažavanja koje stariji ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- PRIVATNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- GAME ROOM
- SPORTSKO - REKREATIVNE AKTIVNOSTI
- FITPASS KARTICA
- SHARESAVE PLAN
- VOĆE, KAFA, SOKOVI
- INTERNA PREDAVANJA I RADIONICE
- SOFT SKILLS TRENINZI