IGT (www.igt.com) is a leading commercial operator and provider of technology in regulated worldwide gaming markets. IGT Belgrade branch provides gaming products for commercial casino markets, Amusement with Prize (AWP) markets, distributed government-sponsored markets, interactive (online) markets and sports betting markets.
For our office in Belgrade, Serbia we are looking for:
C# Unity Client Developer (Gaming Machines)
- You are a game developer that codes games for our machines that run in casinos
- You will develop in UI layer using existing frameworks with high emphasis on the visual presentation of the games – affinity towards multimedia, graphics, animation, sounds handling and UI programming is a good fit for this position
- You are responsible for working closely with Project Managers, Game Designers, Graphic Artists, Mathematicians and Test Engineers, ensuring you are welcome to multiple changes from various parties during the development life cycle of one game
- Ability to "self-start" given general task, while working independently
- Reference: ym46FIdx1ZCweuGa92qr5Vtf4eKhYztNQVlhljmWi64.
- Students that just finished University or in last year of University are welcome
- 1-3 years experience in Unity C# development for Windows is a plus
- Knowledge of 2D/3D graphic development and performance optimization is a plus
- Prior learning experience with "thick client" (e.g. game engines, Qt, Unity) UI design
- Knowledge of Object Oriented programming principles
- Experience coding slot games or any games so far will be considered an advantage
- Experience with various Graphical, Multimedia and similar libraries will be a plus
- Good team playing and communication skills
- You can learn quickly, adapt to multiple and frequent changes in a dynamic environment
- Individuals that coded games independently and would love to learn development gaming skills
Are you looking for a challenge?
Send your application electronically.
Selected candidates should be prepared to code a sample test application in Unity C# before coming for an interview to show ability to learn quickly.