eFront is a fast growing and financially robust FinTech company, private-equity owned, with >100m$ revenues. It is the leading software provider of end-to-end solutions dedicated to alternative investments management (private equity, real-estate, infrastructure, debt). eFront serves more than 800 customers in 48 countries. Founded in 1999, eFront has offices in 20 cities including New York, Boston, San Francisco, Montreal, London, Jersey, Paris (HQ), Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Beijing, Sydney, and Belgrade.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for a:
Talent Acquisition Partner - Belgrade
Reporting to the Global Head of Talent you will support our international Talent Acquisition team in sourcing, scheduling and interviewing other administrative tasks. This role is ideal for a person with a basic experience in Recruitment/ TA who is looking to join a dynamic international environment where they could grow and develop their career further.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Define the staffing approach to fill open positions and build a strong pipeline of candidates
- Leverage all sourcing channels - job boards, social networks, career fairs to attract candidates
- Manage whole recruitment cycle
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand and meet their expectations
- Constantly communicate the hiring status formally and informally to key stakeholders
- Ensure all job boards, websites are regularly updated
- Work on people agenda and projects to drive the objectives for People Team
Required skills and experience:
- Up to 2 years of experience in Recruitment/ Talent Acquisition
- Experience working in an dynamic and international environment
- Organization Skills
- Strong communication skills (fluent in English, French is a plus)
eFront stands out as a real career booster:
- We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate
- We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
- Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
- While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and rising professional to join a rapidly growing and successful company. Visit our website www.efront.com
Deadline for applications: 23.03.2018.