eFront is a leading software provider of end-to-end solutions dedicated to the financial industry. eFront’s solutions for cross-asset classes serve more than 800 customers in 48 countries, including companies in the private equity, real estate investment, banking and insurance sectors. Founded in 1999, eFront has offices in New York, Montreal, Belgrade, Boston, London, Jersey, Paris (HQ), Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong and Beijing amongst our 20 global locations.
Human Resources Consultant - Belgrade
Reporting into the HR Manager – Belgrade, you will support our international HR team in Human Resources, payroll and other administrative tasks. This role is ideal for a person with experience in Payroll administration or any other administrative role, who is looking to join a dynamic international environment.
- Provides HR support to Belgrade employees
- Organizes social events for Belgrade employees
- Works with Global HR team to make sure all initiatives from HQ are cascades regionally
- Work with our external payroll provider (ADP) to manage payroll
- Ensure accuracy and timely execution of the monthly payroll
- Coordinate with Finance for the payroll process, expenses and salaries payment
- Prepare employment contracts for new comers and addendum for the current ones
- Enter data and ensure a constant data accuracy in our HRIS
- Edit and checks HR reports (leave counters, salaries, employee’s information…)
- Drive onboarding of new comers and terminations for the equipment, accounts and system set-up or disablement
- Record employee’s absences in the systems (sickness, maternity leave…)
- Prepare all confirmation for visa application, banks, etc.
- Works on work permits for our foreign employees
Required skills and experience
- Prior experience at least 2 years in a HR/Payroll administrative role
- Excellent oral and written English;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SharePoint, etc.)
- Knowledge of HRIS of any kind
- Ability to communicate remotely with HR colleagues, employees and managers
- Ability to manage successfully multiple priorities in the same time, high sense of urgency
- International exposure in previous roles is a plus
- Attention to details and accuracy in every aspect of the role
- Great problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- In accordance with our values (Integrity, Innovation, Excellence, Teamwork and Accountability)
eFront stands out as a real career booster:
- We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
- Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
- While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and rising professional to join a rapidly growing and successful company.
Deadline for applications: 22.06.2018.