eFront is the leading end-to-end software provider that changes the way the world looks at alternative investments.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join talented fast-growing team eFront is the right place for you!
We are looking for:
Junior Documentation Engineer
Within our Engineering Team in Belgrade, you will have exposure to both the technical and functional aspects of one of our most exciting products. While you will be acquiring a deep knowledge of the fast growing Private Equity industry – and Alternative Investments in general – you will also evolve in an international, Agile and fast growing environment, with a strong drive for technical innovation and where higher performers get rewarded with faster career developments and new opportunities.
The Engineering group you will join is in charge of eFront Investment Café, a modern Cloud-based SaaS (Software as a Service) offering, Number 1 leader on its market with half million users and one of our most exciting and innovative products from a technology perspective.
As a member of a multi-skills Squad (Product Owner, Developers, Testers, CI/CD Engineer, Agile Coach, etc.), your responsibility will be to:
- Take an active part in all the phases of our SDLC
- Design and update different types of documents: user guides, administration guides, installation guides, release notes, contextual help, etc.
- Capture relevant information through interviews with subject matter experts, exploration of to-be-documented software, reading of relevant materials
- Publish and distribute documents to documentation sites for internal and external audience
- Express your creativity to find ways to improve the existing way of working, tools and processes
If you are familiar with these technologies, then you probably have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Languages, Computer Science or a related field (strong IT skills are recommended)
- Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English
- Ability to understand and document complex business situations linked to finance and software
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills
- Previous experience in Technical Writing
- Ability to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
- Experience in creating instructions, project proposals, press releases, technical reports, case studies, products specifications
- A creative mindset, good analytical skills and a great taste for innovation are strong pluses.
Why eFront is a place for you
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to providing you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Sounds interesting? Start building your career with eFront now!
Find out more about eFront and our people #eFrontlife
Deadline for applications: 27.03.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!