eFront raspisuje oglas za poziciju Senior UX Designer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Senior UX Designer
Fully integrated to our Engineering Team in Belgrade, you will be exposed to both the technical and functional layers of our most innovative product, while acquiring a unique skillset on the fast-growing Private Equity industry, and Alternative Investments in general. You will evolve in an international, Agile and fast growing environment, in a company that put user experience as a top priority. High achievers will be rewarded with fast track career development.
We are reinforcing our software engineers in charge of the development of eFront Invest, the core product of eFront, dedicated to Alternative Investment companies.
Your day would include:
- Design the User Experience of our product, from low-fidelity sketches to detailed specifications
- Elaborate new design concept
- Create low-fidelity prototypes to validate design concepts with stakeholders and customers
- Support the development teams on a daily basis in an Agile environment
- Collaborate to the definition of the UX guidelines across the company
If you see yourself doing these activities then you probably have:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as interaction designer on complex system
- Ability to understand and simplify system
- Good knowledge of UX principles and best practices
- Experience in wireframes, end to end flows, guidelines
- Experience in agile methodology
- Good interpersonal skills and focus to clients
- An Understanding of HTML and CSS will be appreciated, as well as previous experience with Balsamiq, our design tool and FIGMA, our graphic tool
- Experience with B2B product is a plus
Why eFront is a place for you
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
Start building your career with eFront now!
Find out more about eFront and our people #eFrontlife
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Deadline for applications: 13.04.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!