As a system engineer you will be responsible for maintaining our existing infrastructure (including Qlik software) and troubleshooting problems as they arise. If you see yourself doing these activities we would like to meet you.
Your day would include:
- Participating in the management of internal systems (Qlik, HR system, Finance System, Internal CRM system, Ticketing system etc.)
- Participating in automation of processes to bring operational efficiency internally
- Effective monitoring of systems and proactive actions for any issues that may occur
- Investigating and troubleshooting software issues and failures
- Improving system performance where required
- Providing assistance and cover for other team members where required
If you see yourself doing these activities then you probably have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- A technical degree would be helpful but not essential
- Basic understanding of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook is a must)
- Knowledge of Scripting language, VB would be a plus
- Knowledge of T-SQL queries for reports would be a plus
eFront stands out as a real career booster:
- We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate
- We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
- Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
- While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and rising professional to join a rapidly growing and successful company. Visit our website www.efront.com
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Deadline for applications: 18.04.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno