eFront raspisuje oglas za poziciju CloudOps Engineer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
eFront is the leading end-to-end software provider that changes the way the world looks at alternative investments.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join talented fast-growing team eFront is the right place for you!
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for a:
Senior CloudOps Engineer
Department : Technology, Operations
CloudOps Engineer will be responsible for developing and executing deployment packages for deploying, automating, monitoring and supporting high-availability Windows-based servers and applications in Azure hosted environment utilizing Azure PaaS services as well as in AWS IaaS environments. You will be responsible for providing 24X7 support for mission critical applications and systems hosted by eFront for our customers. You will participate in continuous improvements of our production and staging/QA environments by working as a member of a cross functional team.
Your day would include:
- Developing scripts and utilizing industry standard tools for Windows system automation for creation and update of virtual machines using PowerShell
- Performing hands-on server infrastructure support in large enterprise environments
- Architecting systems with automation for security, scalability, reliability, and performance, requiring minimal work direction
- System administration, server patching, supporting upgrades and resolution of production problems in a timely manner
- Acting as a liaison in meetings with development groups, bringing an operational perspective to the SDLC and identifying operations deliverable, dates and architecture changes as needed.
- Collaborating with developers, vendors and other groups within eFront to plan Windows automation strategies for implementing new systems and services
- Interacting with internal customers supporting external customers to provide world-class production support.
- Implementing System Monitoring to detect performance issues in virtual machines managed by Cloud Operations
- Participated in 24X7 on-call rotation
If you see yourself doing these activities then you probably have :
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree (Information Technology or related field)
- 5+ years’ experience building and maintaining system automation and batch/shell scripting as well as Windows Server administration in co-located facilities, managed virtual, and/or in public and private clouds
- 1-2 years’ experience with Azure PaaS components
- Unwavering operational focus to provide excellent service to our ‘customers’
- High motivating team player skills and ability to contribute to the operational maturity of the team
- Creative problem-solving skills that require minimum supervisory prompting Documentation skills that use tools like Visio, SharePoint, Powerpoint, Excel
- Great communication skills, fluent in English both written and verbal
- Ownership on projects and tasks and process orientation
You also probably have several of the following:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Microsoft Azure
- Windows PowerShell or SCCM
- Windows Server administration
- Windows Server 2008R2/2012/2012R2 system administration tasks
- Development and system administration tools as Wireshark, Fiddler, IIS FRT, Sysinternals, SQL Tracing, etc.
- Standard system administrator functions such as server build outs, monitoring, patch/security updates, antivirus, backups, restores, asset management, 24X7 support, pager duty, etc.
- WSUS for patch management
- Experience working in cloud systems and virtual machine environments
Experience with automation related to:
- Setup and maintenance of Windows Services, IIS Web Servers including High Availability and Load Balancing solutions
- Experience in security management, with systems other than Microsoft security Knowledge of high availability and disaster recovery methods for complex applications deployed in multiple regions
Why eFront is a place for you
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Sounds interesting? Start building your career with eFront now!
Find out more about eFront and our people #eFrontlife
Deadline for applications: 27.04.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!