eFront raspisuje oglas za poziciju Technical Writer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Department: eFront Data Intelligence (EDI)
We are looking for a Technical Writer to work within the eFront Data Intelligence team. As a technical writer, your role will, among other tasks, include writing and updating/editing overviews and procedures, training documentation, product manuals and FAQs. You will interact with different stakeholders to define deliverables, priorities and standards. You will be working with internal teams to provide world-class service to Limited Partners.
Your day would include:
- Designing and updating different types of documents: user guides, administration guides, release notes, contextual help, etc.
- Capturing relevant information through interviews with subject matter experts, exploration of to-be-documented software, reading relevant materials
- Publishing and distributing documents to documentation sites for internal and external stakeholders
- Communicating about published documents to the internal public and, if required, to external stakeholders
- Reporting to Productivity, Data and Control Manager
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Languages, Computer Science or a related field (strong IT skills are an advantage)
- Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Previous experience in Technical Writing, Training, English classes
- Ability to understand and document complex business situations linked to finance and software
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactiveness, perseverance and client focus
We will consider an advantage if you have:
- Structured Authoring and XML (Author-IT)
- Experience with programming and coding (VB/C#.NET / SQL, etc.)
Why eFront is a place for you
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to providing you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Sounds interesting? Start building your career with eFront now!
Find out more about eFront and our people #eFrontlife
Deadline for applications: 04.05.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!