eFront raspisuje oglas za poziciju PEO / VC Support Consultant.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
PEO / VC Support Consultant
Support consultant is a part of the Customer Success team; reporting hierarchically to a local manager, and further line managers. They will work closely with other eFront people, mainly: Implementation Consultants, DBAs, Account Managers and Developers.
Handling client relationships is an essential part of the role; this implies developing advanced knowledge of the business of our clients (especially Private Equity).
Being a client facing role, the impact of their work will be greatly reflected in eFront’s image.
This position requires working in shifts
Your day would include:
- Providing qualitative analysis of client’s needs and evaluating feasibility of their requirements
- Maintaining regular contact with customers and fully understanding their needs and business background
- Regularly tracking on backlog tickets
- Developing advanced skills and knowledge in business, functional and technical aspects
- Performing client training and supporting solutions, conducting demonstrations and presentations
If you see yourself doing these activities then you probably have:
- Graduated from the Faculty of Organizational Sciences/ Economy/IT/Mathematics or relevant placement
- Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English
- Excellent knowledge of MS SQL
- 2+ years of working experience with MS SQL
- Clear understanding on Indexes, CTE, Triggers
- Understands and uses advanced optimization techniques when writing SQL queries
- Building stored procedures and user defined functions
- Excellent skills in business email communication
- Great skills of communication and presentation, ability to adapt to all styles of people
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills, self-starter, flexible, dynamic and enthusiastic
- Independence in work and decision-making, team-worker
- Good time management and an ability to multi-task/balance parallel work streams
- Client facing and presentation skills
- Previous experience implementing financial software solution
Why eFront is a place for you:
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Sounds interesting? Start building your career with eFront now!
Find out more about eFront and our people #eFrontlife
Deadline for applications: 22.05.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!