eFront raspisuje oglas za poziciju Junior Technical Product Support Engineer (Level 3).
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
We are looking for:
Junior Technical Product Support Engineer (Level 3)
Fully integrated to our 3rd line Technology Support team in Belgrade, you will have a chance to improve your technical skills in many different areas, following the incident and service request you may have to handle, while acquiring a unique skillset on the fast-growing Private Equity industry, and Alternative Investments in general. As a member of an international team, you will also learn how to work in a global Agile company.
This is a key role within our 3rd line Technology Support team, responsible for investigating and resolving infrastructure, configuration, and other technical issues. The role is also responsible for triage (relevance and qualification), prioritizing and addressing escalations to our development teams. Setting and managing stakeholders expectation is a vital aspect of this position.
Your day would include:
- Acting as the primary interface between our client support, implementation teams, and development teams
- Understanding and balancing commercial needs against technical requirements and capabilities
- Easily recognizing system and process deficiencies and recommending/implementing effective solutions
- Ensuring all incidents and service requests are triaged, qualified, resolved and handed over to the appropriate internal or third-party support groups where needed
- Assessing the impact and acting upon each query
- Monitoring the progress of each request – providing periodic status on progress and escalating if required
- Ensuring incident records are updated regularly with events and action plans
- Ensuring clients and internal teams are satisfied before resolving their requests
If you see yourself doing these activities, then you probably have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, PPT or related fields
- At least 1 year of experience in a technical client-facing role
- Fluent English (both written and verbal)
- A good understanding of ITIL, ITSM and change/incident management processes and procedures
- Experience in delivering within a flexible environment where priorities can change depending on business needs
Your technical background:
- Basic IT systems automation (PowerShell scripting or similar)
- Familiar with Public Clouds (AWS or Azure) used in IaaS and/or PaaS
- Windows OS (2012,2016) with basic features and roles (IIS, File sharing, .NET engine).
- SQL Server databases, DBA essential skills.
- Familiar with IT concepts: networking (TCP IP), authentication, encryption
- Application architectures, Linux knowledge and Oracle will be considered a plus
Why eFront is a place for you
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Find out more about eFront and our people #eFrontlife
Deadline for applications: 29.09.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!