CI / CD (DevOps) Engineer - IC
Fully integrated to our Technology Team, you will be exposed to the most major trends in the software industry while acquiring a unique skill set on the fast growing industry of the Private Equity and Alternative Finance in general. You will improve the efficiency of the company, by scripting and automating the whole Integration and Delivery Pipeline, using modern solutions such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) or Git. Doing so, you will gain experience in various areas such as Build Processes, System Administration, and Toolchain Automation.
We are reinforcing our software engineers in charge of the development of eFront Invest, the core product of eFront, dedicated to Alternative Investment companies.
Technologies and Concepts involved:
- PowerShell / C#
- Git / SVN
- TFS / VSTS
- AWS / Azure
- Agile (Scrum)
If you are familiar with these technology concepts then you probably have:
- BS or Master or Engineer degree specialized in Computer Science or Engineering
- Enthusiastic and creative team player
- Being knowledgeable in Software Programming
- Being able to efficiently communicate in English
- Problem Solving abilities
Great to have:
- Knowledge and Experience in System Administration
- Experience in Development and DevOps
- Good understanding of Source Control, Bug Tracking, Scrum Management, and Continuous Integration tools
Why eFront is a place for you:
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Find out more about eFront and our people #eFrontlife
Deadline for applications: 01.11.2019.