Junior Software Support Consultant (with SQL)
We are offering you a chance to join our fast-growing FrontInvest team in downtown Belgrade and to boost your technical and client facing skills. If you are a recent graduate from a university with a technical background and you are looking for a way to get into the tech world, we would like to meet you.
*This position requires working in shifts
Your day would include:
- Providing support to eFront’s clients and resolving software issues via ticketing system
- Providing analysis of client’s needs and evaluating the feasibility of their requirements
- Maintaining regular contact with customers and fully understanding their needs and business background
- Prioritization of daily tasks based on clients needs
- Developing advanced skills and knowledge in business, functional and technical areas
- Performing client training and supporting solutions, conducting demonstrations and presentations
If you see yourself doing these activities then you probably have:
- Faculty degree in Mathematics/Organizational Sciences/ Economy/IT
- Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English
- Basic SQL knowledge, strong analytical, problem-solving skills and soft skills
Great to have:
- Knowledge in Corporate Finance and/or accounting background would be an asset
- An enthusiastic attitude towards new technology/IT
Why eFront is a place for you:
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Find out more about eFront and our people #eFrontlife
Deadline for applications: 16.11.2019.