Reporting & Application Consultant
This role consists of developing reports & dashboards and working on the web application set up according to the technical documentation and client’s needs.
This application is designed and customized by eFront for the use of French and international Insurances companies, Banks and Industrial Companies, for their Enterprise Risk Management (ERM).
In the long run, you will develop advanced business knowledge, and you will use this knowledge in combination with your technical skills in order to help our clients and impact their business.
If you see yourself in technical but also business-oriented role, if you wish to immerse yourself in the FinTech world, we would like to meet you!
About the team
ERM consultants are working together with other ERM team members (developers, QAs, technical writers and support team) located in Belgrade or Paris. You will be based in Belgrade while reporting to a local team leader and Paris based manager.
Team cooperation and helping each other are a key part of ERM team culture.
Your day would include:
- Developing advanced skills and knowledge in business, functional and technical areas
- Testing the parametrized elements, managing and deploying reports
- Learning business and industry in order to analyze client’s needs and evaluate the feasibility of their requirements
If you see yourself doing this, you probably have:
- Faculty degree in Organizational Sciences/IT/Mathematics/Economics or another relevant field
- Previous hands-on experience with MS SQL or Oracle and some basic programing knowledge
- Proficient English (French is a big plus)
- Interest in risk management process and Fin-tech industry
Why eFront is a place for you:
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Find out more about eFront and our people #eFrontlife
Deadline for applications: 16.11.2019.