eFront is a leading software provider of end-to-end solutions dedicated to the financial industry. eFront’s solutions for cross-asset classes serve more than 800 customers in 48 countries, including companies in the private equity, real estate investment, banking and insurance sectors. Founded in 1999, eFront has offices in New York, Montreal, Belgrade, Boston, London, Jersey, Paris (HQ), Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong and Beijing amongst our 20 global locations.
.Net (VB) Developer/Consultant
Department: Customer Success
We are reinforcing our team in charge of Customer Support for our product named FrontInvest a powerful web based financial software built over the .NET stack and involving the following technologies and concepts:
- SQL Server/Oracle
- Mobility across technologies serving Android, Apple and other devices
- Reports, dashboards, cube technology (in-memory, column-based database)
- Workflows, rules, checklists
- Integrate closely with Excel, Word, PDF, etc.
- Excel Add-in
- Synchronize with Exchange, Outlook
- Web application security
- And many more
Your main responsibility will be:
- Code fixes for specific development and advanced configuration
Required skills and experience:
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- WPF/ASP.Net Web API/SQL
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Organizational Sciences or related software engineering background
- Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English
- Additional skills appreciated: financial application background and French language
eFront stands out as a real career booster:
- We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate
- We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
- Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
- While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly
Find out more about eFront and our people #eFrontlife
Deadline for applications: 27.07.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno