eFront is a leading software provider of end-to-end solutions dedicated to the financial industry. eFront’s solutions for cross-asset classes serve more than 800 customers in 48 countries, including companies in the private equity, real estate investment, banking and insurance sectors. Founded in 1999, eFront has offices in New York, Montreal, Belgrade, Boston, London, Jersey, Paris (HQ), Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong and Beijing amongst our 20 global locations.
In order to further fuel our growth, we are looking for a:
Business Developer - Belgrade
Department: Marketing/Business Development based in Belgrade (Serbia)
Reporting to the Business Development Team Lead within eFront’s Marketing Department, the successful candidate will be eFront’s voice on the “Front Line.” In coordination with our global Sales teams, you will help connect eFront with some of the world’s largest financial institutions. Many of these institutions already use or are familiar with eFront; your job will be to ensure that the rest hear about eFront.
*This application requires the completion of the task below.
Your main responsibilities will include to:
- Immerse yourself in the world of Private Equity, research industry trends and pain points, understand the needs of investment professionals and learn how to match those needs with eFront’s innovative suite of products and services
- Qualify and manage Inbound Leads
- Monitor Website Visitors and entice prospects to connect
- Develop and conduct highly targeted marketing campaigns utilizing a war-chest of industry references, high-quality collaterals and other assets
- Drive Sales enablement by maintaining close relationships with our Sales team and feeding them with leads
- Nurture prospects that are still researching or not yet ready to engage eFront
- Continuously fine tune messaging and overall approach to appropriately position eFront
Must Haves (In Order of Importance):
- Native English Speaker
- Highly Motivated
- Excellent Writing Skills
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Insatiable Desire to Learn
- Organized, Disciplined and Detail Oriented
Nice to Have:
- Proven track record in Business Development within a B2B environment
- Interest in Finance/Software
- Fluency in another global language
- Highly collaborative personality with experience in a multinational corporate environment
*If this sounds like you, we would like to meet you! As a cover letter, please forward us an e-mail addressed to a Private Equity Firm pitching one of eFront’s products. You can use any information readily available on our website or online. The shorter and more effective, the better.
eFront stands out as a real career booster:
- We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate
- We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
- Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
- While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly.
Find out more about eFront and our people #eFrontlife