eFront is a leading software provider of end-to-end solutions dedicated to the financial industry. eFront’s solutions for cross-asset classes serve more than 800 customers in 48 countries, including companies in the private equity, real estate investment, banking and insurance sectors. Founded in 1999, eFront has offices in New York, Montreal, Belgrade, Boston, London, Jersey, Paris (HQ), Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong and Beijing amongst our 20 global locations.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for a:
About the job:
- Constantly monitor, gather, and analyse the supplier list and implement change
- Initiate and maintain strong relationships with key suppliers, identify supplier consolidation possibilities and develop new vendor relationships
- Manage the overall procurement process and ensure that procedures are continually monitored for best practices, negotiations and contract review
- Review purchase requests and ensure appropriate approvals
- Achieves cost reduction targets under consideration of delivery reliability, quality aspects and centralising purchases
- Works closely with other business units and departments within eFront to ensure proper supplies and services are maintained
- Develop SLAs with our key suppliers, including monitoring and insuring that any penalties due are received
- 2 years’ experience of procurement for a global company
- Knowledge of the operational purchasing process
- Advanced analytical thinking and strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- Procurement Administration
- Supplier Management
- Data Analysis and MS Excel
eFront stands out as a real career booster:
- We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate
- We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
- Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
- While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly.
Find out more about eFront and our people #eFrontlife
Deadline for applications: 27.07.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno