eFront raspisuje oglas za poziciju eLearning Developer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Location: Belgrade - Serbia
The role of a “eLearning Developer” is to support the training requirement (eFront University) by developing a highly professional online course. The ideal candidate is creative, dynamic and handles multi-tasking without concern. As eLearning contents are in English, the candidate should have proficient knowledge of English.
Your day would include:
- Work in conjunction with the trainers and solution experts to create impactful learning solutions that meets the needs of our internal (eFront employees) and external (clients)
- Write scripts for the courses, create projects with edited voice-over, interactions, quizzes, certification exams and similar
- Turn around small projects quickly
- Create eLearning design standards
- Maintain and update existing content
- Provide support in other ongoing projects
If you see yourself doing these activities, then you probably have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (ideally andragogy, instructional design, but also pedagogy, graphic design, business or IT)
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Minimum 2 years of related experience – preferred but not mandatory
- Knowledge of Adobe Captivate or other eLearning authoring tool
- Experience in content design/video production
- Experience in online teaching/learning
- Financial background
- Experience in IT industry, usage of different software solutions
- Strong partnering skills to work effectively with peers, subject matter experts, and other business partners
- Great communication and cooperation skills
Why eFront is a place for you:
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Sounds interesting? Start building your career with eFront now!Find out more about eFront and our people #eFrontlife
Deadline for applications: 17.11.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!