enjoy.ing is a Swiss based engineering company, with headquarters in Zurich, gathering internationally experienced teams of engineers in Belgrade and Niš.
We enjoy software engineering! Do you?
If you are looking for creative and challenging international projects, excellent working conditions, training and development opportunities, pure professionalism with a handful of positive spirit and…
You are a team player with open and friendly personality and would like to work as:
- Perform full life-cycle recruitment, including sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates with focus on technical positions
- Prepare job advertisements to target proper candidate pool
- Source and attract candidates through networking, direct approach, advertising/branding, referrals, meetups, etc.
- Provide accurate and regular reporting of recruiting activities
- Play crucial role in organization of internship programs
- Take part in planning and organizing of various internal and external events
- Work closely with all departments of the company
- Reference: CkBCpBSy9NMrMlEJv-DCo1PESn7DkhoAvVTb_X69Erc.
- A chance to be part of casual but highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Private pension and medical insurance
- Professional and soft skills trainings and education
- Sports, team buildings, conferences and events
- Modern and cozy offices in New Belgrade and Niš, cakes and fresh fruits…
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals
- University degree in psychology, human resources, business/management or related field
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in recruitment
- Familiarity with IT market is desirable
- Experience with difficult-to-fill positions by performing direct search of passive candidates (social media, headhunting, database search, professional networking, etc.)
- Good interviewing skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Advanced knowledge of English
Working location: Belgrade
Sounds interesting? Then you should join enjoy.ing!
Please send your CV in English or contact us at email@example.com for any additional information.
We really appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 18.10.2017.