LEVI9 IT SERVICES (www.levi9.com) is 850-strong Dutch IT service provider with four Delivery Centers in Central and Eastern Europe. We partner with clients from an eclectic array of industries, ranging from digital marketing and sales, over transportation services, banking and ISVs to TV production. We are either involved in our clients-core businesses, or directly support them. This level of involvement requires that we are responsible for choosing the right technologies and architectural solutions to fit the business.
We can achieve all of this because we hire smart, capable, daring people who take pride in their work and the work environment we create together.
We make a strong commitment to our people - join us, grow with us and become a part of our successful story!
Due to the expansion of services and new clients, we are looking for a:
Job location: Novi Sad
We are looking for experienced iOS developers willing to join our iOS development team:
- 2+ years of experience with Objective-C and/or Swift programming language
- Advance understanding of Object Oriented Design and Analysis techniques
- Advance understanding of design patterns
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of any other mobile platform (android, windows phone, blackberry) is a big plus
- Reference: xwzq-6oiiPaPnqbpKoDxpvVhxTt9YBH5h0REg2ATLZA.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- You will spend most of your time doing fast paced agile development and have a voice in feature decisions, architecture, and visual design.
What we offer:
- Internal Objective-C and Swift training
- Permanent employment
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A dynamic international working environment and great career opportunities
- Personal Development through Development Plans, training, education and certifications
- Business trips to clients in Western Europe
- Private health insurance
- Fun, informal and supportive work atmosphere
Join the magic number!
If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, please send your resume in English.
Deadline for applications: 01.03.2017.