enjoy.ing is a Swiss based engineering company, with headquarters in Zurich, gathering internationally experienced teams of engineers in Belgrade and Niš.
We enjoy software engineering! Do you?
If you are looking for creative and challenging international projects, excellent working conditions, training and development opportunities, pure professionalism with a handful of positive spirit and…
You are a team player with open and friendly personality and would like to work as:
- Be part of the team working on mobile software solution for an international car insurance company
- Analyze requirements, implement new business functionalities and develop ideas for product enhancement
- Take part in the full mobile development life cycle
- Research for potential new functionalities and security controls
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation of car insurance software solutions
- A chance to be part of casual but highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Private pension and medical insurance
- Professional and soft skills trainings and education
- Sports, team buildings, conferences and events
- Modern and cozy offices in New Belgrade and Niš, cakes and fresh fruits…
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals
- 2+ years of experience developing native mobile applications for iOS
- Familiarity with user interface design and technical features/limitations of mobile applications
- Knowledge of Web Services (REST, XML/JSON)
- Knowledge of other mobile technologies would be considered as an asset
- A passion for mobile development technologies
- Good problem solver, self-organized and pragmatic approach
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
Working location: Niš
Sounds interesting? Then you should join enjoy.ing!
Please send your CV in English or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information.
We really appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 17.09.2017.