PlatformWD is the developer of medical software and ecommerce solutions. As a startup in the North American medical space, we are constantly juggling science and innovation to develop solutions that will help our growing userbase.
We are a young, flexible team, always looking to employ creativity and become a major player in one of the fastest growing industries in the world. Having set up solid foundations for our business, we are now looking to grow our team — which is where you jump in. We are currently looking for an:
Position open in Belgrade, Serbia
As an iOS Developer, you’ll be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of iOS devices. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
You will be working alongside other members of the cross-functional team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Developing iOS applications using the latest mobile standards;
- Work from UI/UX requirements, APIs, mockups to build functional, high-quality iOS apps.
Your qualifications and skills
- Experience in Object-Oriented Programming, iOS programming and good understanding of Xcode;
- Swift is highly preferable, but readiness to make transition from Objective-C to Swift is also acceptable;
- Experience in SQL, client-server architecture and iOS networking libraries (Alamofire/AFNetworking);
- Knowledge of Apple’s UIKit and Core Data;
- CocoaPods and experience in installing and using 3rd party SDKs.
Desired, but not required
- University degree in Computer Science from the Faculty of Mathematics or Faculty of Electrical Engineering (or similar);
- Strong English language skills;
- Google Sign In SDK, Firebase and Facebook SDK;
- Knowledge of iOS app development stages, including certification and provisioning for a final build, and familiarity with the submission process.
- Positive and creative working environment;
- Competitive salary + stock option plan (as one of the early employees)!;
- Permanent position;
- Possibility to work remotely;
- No bogging down with endless meetings, approvals and other formalities. Just create!;
- Company offices located in the city center.
If you believe that you are the right person for the job, please send us your CV / resume in English language ONLY. Applications in other languages will not be considered for the job position. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 21.07.2018.