Location: Belgrade, RS
msgNETCONOMY is a consulting and implementation company with full-focus on SAP Hybris. We arm companies to compete in the digital landscape, improve process efficiency and enhance customer experience across all channels. msgNETCONOMY enjoys a global presence in more than 17 countries through joint venture partners, msg global solutions and NETCONOMY.
We are currently seeking a Scrum Master to join our team in Belgrade. The candidates who show the best fit for this position will have an opportunity to work on international projects as part of our dynamic and proactive team.
What will you do?
- Facilitate, guide and coach team commitment to accomplish work on an iterative basis in Scrum
- Ensure that Agile principles are being followed and ensure that team is consistently holding and attending Agile ceremonies
- Implement Scrum processes in the team/project and ensure that those are being followed
- Interface with Product Owner and development team on a consistent basis to be in alignment with business goals
- Drive team to improve efficiency, quality, and predictability on an iterative basis and supports the team to deliver as much value to the business customer as possible, and help the team to achieve the given commitment
- Coach and build team to come together as a team instead of a group of individuals.
- Constantly work on improvements in regard to agile mindset, processes, workflows within the whole company
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Information Technologies, Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- Ability to guide projects from inception to successful post-implementation
- Demonstrated competency in developing effective solutions to successfully resolve diverse and complex business problems
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSMI) is preferred
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, team empowerment
- Agile mindset and desire to take responsibility
- Self-motivation and flexibility
- Ability to work either independently or within a team
- Ability to work in an international team with international customers
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English language
What do we offer?
- A challenging and multi-cultural working environment in which you can fully explore your passion for e-commerce and e-business
- An opportunity to work in our digital practice and focus on omnichannel, digital marketing and customer experience solutions
- International exposure, internal and external training, and certifications to help you to further develop your talents
- Access to innovative and emerging technologies
- A team in which the core values are collaboration thought leadership and entrepreneurship
Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact short listed candidates. Thank you for understanding.
Deadline for applications: 14.09.2019.