We are Software Development Company acting as the regional software services company within UNIQA International. As the leading insurance company in Austria and one of the largest insurance groups in Central and Eastern Europe, UNIQA operates in 18 European countries providing safety in a changing world.
Seven years ago sTech was formed to render software development services and offer complete IT solutions to UNIQA companies both at the regional and Group level. Today sTech is one of UNIQA Group top bussines stories. We are providing you with an opportunity to be a part of our continuous success by joining us on the position of
Senior .NET Software Developer
What You Will Be Doing?
- write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- revise, update, refactor and debug code
- support test and deploy applications and systems
- be consulted and give contribution for most appropriate solution, together with System analyst
- support other members and share best practice within the team
- participate and give contribution in process of standard definition and system design together with System analyst
- participate in conceptual modeling of new functionality and perform analysis of new requirements
- work closely with Project managers and Business analysts
- continuously work on improving your skills and research new technologies
- be facing daily challenges in dynamic environment and very proud of all achievements at the end of day
What Do You Need for the Position?
We are looking for a talented, dedicated and analytical .Net Developer with Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science Engineering or related fields.
- 5+ years software development experience in C# and .NET framework
- strong development skills in C# and .NET framework
- familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- experience using SQL Server and Transact SQL
- experience in writing a programming code in accordance with defined standards
- understanding of Agile methodologies
- excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- attention to details
What's In It for You?
Our company is a place where you can easily feel the contribution of your dedicated work to achieving long-term corporate goals
If you live 50+ km away from Belgrade, you can work remotely up to 3 days in a week
Paid travel and accomodation costs while working in Belgrade office (2 days a week)
Benefits: insurance package; rewarding model based on KPI measuring; personal development programs and trainings; team activities